About the BEGINNERS & HELP category

i just completed my first course where can i download or find the certificate?

Welcome Newcomers!

Some Forum Info:

• Heads up: If you donā€™t see a Reply arrow to a post, you arenā€™t logged in. Although you may stay logged in to the Dashboard, one often gets logged out of the forum.

• To Introduce yourself, go to Ivanā€™s welcome message and reply to it by using the reply arrow.

• If you want to share a general interest comment in the Watercooler section, for instance, first go to that section. From within the section, hit New Topic. Your title will need to be at least 10 characters.

• Use bold as appropriate to make headings and whatever stand out.

• After watching a video, wait a few seconds. Then a link to the Homework Questions appears. That takes you to the forum. You will hit the reply arrow. First, though, copy the questions and paste them in your reply., and bold them.

1 Like

Helpā€¦ silly easy questionā€¦how do I update my profile on the forum?

1 Like

Hello @Verses, congratulation! now, I guess you refer to Blockchain & Bitcoin 101.

You should be able to receive right away (1 hour maximum), if not, please write to our support team.
You can find them on your Dashboard, left bottom corner, is a ā€œHelpā€ blue button.

Also can reach to them emailing them to: [email protected]

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Hello sir, in top right corner of the forum website:

• click on your image,
  • then click on your nickname,
  • you should be able to see a list, click on preferences.

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Star :star: thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I am looking for help. So, in the lesson ABSTRACTION and returning values from functions from Javascript course, you did a code for multiplication but I canĀ“t figure out the logic.

I just have a few doubts:

1.- How are you telling toReturn to add ā€œbā€ times?
2.- How does the computer knows that the loop For with variable counter means that any value of toReturn means adding that by any ā€œbā€ times?.

I know is a simple example and a dumb one but I really want to understand how, hope someone answers, thanks!. @ivan

Can Somebody tell me what Iā€™m doing wrong here why is there a < Symbol at the top left corner of my page. I know is something simple but i cant figure out what iā€™m doing wrong.

1 Like

Nevermind i figured it out. For some reason it automatically added the two < at the beginning i just never notice cause honestly this is my first time looking at thisā€¦lol

1 Like

That happens to me some times, next time you see some kind of weird character, check the element close to it (in your code).

Carlos Z.

1 Like

After finishing the courses where do i find the certificates to add to Linkedin?

Hi, Rorey!
Thanks, for sharing the same experience. I kept trying to move the screen to the Submit button, but, the screen only shimmies and does not let me see the submit button. Hope it works, here!

Hello @kryptokrymmenos, hope you are great.

Here is a little guide that is included on one of our courses to help you publish your certificate on LinkedIn.

Time to upload your Certificate on LinkedIn!

Carlos Z.

1 Like

When it tells me to fill out the certificate area in Linkedin I donā€™t really know how to fill the information.

Thank Ivan, very glad to be here and start this new venture!!!

Two questions:
1.- Where do I download certificates?
2.- Iā€™m filling my licenses and certifications in linkedin for the crypto for beginners course, but Iā€™m not sure in what to put in the first line ā€œNameā€(not mine, I think it is an institutional one but not sure) and the two last ones, ā€œCredential IDā€ and ā€œCredential URLā€

I am also struggling but I can help a little.

The certificate should get emailed to you. As far as I can see Name is the name of the course you studied.

I am not sure what to add to Credential ID and URL

i have a mac(first time useing a mac), i have an image in the folder with index.html and i cant figure out the correct path to display the image in the chrome broswer.

Hi everybody!

My friends in Sweden ( I live in Spain) are asking me what is the best way to buy Bitcoin.

I googled it but it is such a jungle so, please, all you Swedish students here on the Academy, HELP!!!

Thanks in advance and keep up the good crypto work :orange_heart:

1 Like

Hey everyone so I keep getting uncaught Syntax Error: Unexpected token ā€˜elseā€™. I donā€™t know how to fix it. Here is the script:
let input = prompt(ā€œHow much do you make a year?ā€)
if(input < 1000){(input * .1 + input)}
console.log(input)
else{console.log(ā€œYouā€™ll pay 10% on the first 1000 euros
and then 30% on the rest.ā€)}

</script>

Can someone explain to me what Iā€™m doing wrong please?

1 Like