Introduce yourself

Hello,
I’m Lyndon. I’ve been around the cryptocurrency world for a relative short time, but once I understood the importance of this all I knew it was where I belonged.
In my free time, I create art and music and obsess over pet projects. I’m also a writer, but who isn’t, right?

3 Likes

any links to your work…

Hi Ivan and everyone,

I am Ali and I am new to blockchain and this crypto world. My background is from finance and accounting hence have no clue what so ever about programming.

With full time job and three kids it seems not easy but yet hoping for the best.

The goal is to become useful in this blockchain world down the road and it seems the right choice.

May God bless Ivan and all.

Thank you

3 Likes

Yes there is POD at https://www.artmajeur.com/malebeautyforum But I am now doing 3-D giffs on new accounts at https://opensea.io/storefront/claude-edwin-theriault

I warehouse them here https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPYvlO2RXaS7bY6PN29hP4JNtc6-xQbx-nOIW9JEhJd196d3mZG_hxEcIA7LqLxBg?key=b2Ntd29lVUNQUzJoa0NiTEJYY0lITUdlZm9LTHR3

where I hope to upload more via smart contracts on rinkaby
Thanks for your interest glad to hear someone cares as I develop this Digital Art on Blockchain project.

Claude

4 Likes

Hello… i’m now rolling for Defi101! yey!

5 Likes

Hi My name is Dotun. I currently live in Nigeria and I have been actively interested in crypto since 2011. Even though I have a some programming background with degree in Computer Science, I think this course will help me in furthering my goal of becoming a blockchain developer.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Hello,
I’m Clarence. I have absolutely loved learning and being involved in cryptocurrency. I got started unfortunately at the end of the last bull run, but am very excited to be ready, more educated and in position to change the life of my family for the better this time! I am more than willing to share all of the little I know.

1 Like

Sup everyone from little old NZ new to the game but ready for the gains back to school it is🤙

2 Likes

Hey guys, I’m Delta. I’ve been getting into crypto since may and I can’t wait to make something of myself

1 Like

Hi everybody! Cookie here from the Philippines. I’m a life coach and really interested in deepening my knowledge on cryptocurrencies to leave a legacy of it for my children. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @JimP,
Nice to have you around and may I ask what type of Engineer are you.

Looking to gather some experience team for an interesting global project and we may use your help and ofcourse not for free when we become successful in the project.

I think this will grow… and links to https://www.saatchiart.com/ and other things.

Hi Bolyx:

I was a degreed Electrical Engineer with 3 years of Mechanical Engineering. I am an early bitcoin adopter and have been studying macro economics for many years. I am an author and patent holder that owned and operated a training organization in the 1990’s training engineers and scientists in the design of instruments and systems with a view to minimize uncertainty in collected data.

Currently quarantined in Colombia due to Covid 19 but normally living on the beach in Panama.

Best Regards,

Jim Pierson

1 Like

Hi Jim,

I am delighted to read your introduction,some fascinating common interest in economics as well we both have and use of data collection is core part of the project which I will detailed the idea below.

Nice to have you here.

We are looking to gather a team for a global project in Artificial Intelligence for Applied Financial Markets Trading and Income generation and thought you maybe interested.

And also I will like us to define our aims/visions and probably put it into writing so that everyone can feel at ease and work with trust and loyalty and update it as we deem fit in consensus.

I am thinking of building a sophisticated AI in the field of Applied Financial Market Trading as this is my Major and I have been doing it since June 2006(14yrs+).

And also deploying the AI on a network Marketing platform for both Marketers to get an incentives and also the Traders too to be incentivised in 2 ways 1st by Trading with the AI Trading Assistant and Make Profit and also receiving a Token for contributing to the content or data submitted to the AI for processing and optimisation of best result and deploy the Token on an exchange so that it can be tradable and push it to become brokers choice of payment or deposit for Traders as we progress.

Also,I will like to deploy the AI globally and in a way where everyone is given an opportunity to be part of it in their local currency as such that it will be affordable to Locals in the amount they can afford rather than using a general pricing fits all and thus limit are potential outreach.

I hope my little explanation gives you the scope of the project and let me know what you are capable of in terms of Technical/any form of contribution and see how best we can gather the right team to flourish.

I will say let us sort out contact and here are my own details to contact me:
Email: [email protected]
Zoom is ok by me as well.
Telegram:+447405104096

Kind Regards

Bola Balogun

Hey what’s up everybody!

I’m Yosi from Israel, originally from the republic of Georgia.

I’m a second comer to crypto, first got into it as most noobs do, when the BTC was soaring - buy hi, sell lo , right? :rofl:

I’m a former computer science student, and have been working with computers ever since - army, credit card company, banks etc.

Currently, I mostly work in marketing, have not programmed anything for several years but am still excited about technology, blockchain etc.

Deep inside, I’m a musician too (like most scientifically oriented people I guess - waves & frequencies are the answer to understanding the universe!)
Play guitar, sing, workout outdoors (street workout & bike).
Love Nature,
Love meeting new people,
Love reading and learning.

All in all, love life and strive to be my best :slight_smile:

P.S. I think Ivan is one of the best vibe teachers I’ve ever seen!

Hope to be useful to the community and learn a lot. Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello Ivan,

My name is James and I’m from Vermont USA. I’m very passionate about cryptocurrencies and the blockchain myself. I entered the Bitcoin market in 2013 where I bought my first bitcoin for $22 each. I bought 22 of them and sold them all when Bitcoin moved into triple digits. 1 Btc of the 20 I bought is still locked up in MTGOX bankruptcy proceedings and I’m looking forward to getting it back in the near future!

I’m eager to learn blockchain development and transition from my current career of metal fabrication to blockchain development and programming.

I have a facebook page called “All About Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and Finance” that I created to help educate my friends and family on Blockchain technology and the dynamically changing financial environment of our present day…

The next 5-10 years and beyond are going to be spectacular for blockchain and cryptos and I’m excited to be apart of it!

I look forward to learning all that I can and am grateful for your course. Thank you for all that you’re doing to help educate people and prepare others for this new paradigm.

Cheers,

James

3 Likes

My name is Travis and I am 40 years young and I am passionate about fitness, well being and healthy cooking. I am a full time investor were I trade in the futures market and a former federal law enforcement officer with the Federal Bureau of Prisons. I live in North Carolina and I am very edgar to learn this new cutting edge technology of blockchain

3 Likes

Hi Everyone! Glad to be here. Thank you Ivan for fun-filled daily podcasts; educational and entertaining!
I have been in the Cryptosphere for a few years now. I know I want to be here, just not sure in what capacity. I have limited skills, but I have this enthusiasm and passion burning inside for this space that I don’t know how to release. Eventually I will find my “block” to chain to. Until then, I look forward to learning something new & interacting with you all.

2 Likes

Hellooooooo, nice to meet y’all. I’m Sarah, I’m a first year psychology student in Malaysia.
I’m originally from Mauritania (Its in North West Africa), but I have lived in Texas USA, Doha Qatar, and now in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I’m interested in quite alot of things but the main ones would be music and film production. I don’t know much about crypto at the moment but this will be the first step. Glad to have an opportunity like this and look forward to learning more about crypto, trading, fintech and programming and making new friends along the way! :smiley:
Also, thanks Ivan for providing a platform like this that makes it easier for people to enter into the industry.

3 Likes

Hello kabayan. kmsta? taga san ka?.. ingat…

1 Like