The state of DeFi | DeFi Ecosystem - Discussion

I guess you misspell https://www.zapper.fi/, one of the best wallet managers for ethereum and erc tokens (in my opinion) :nerd_face:

For gas fees, i use https://ethgasstation.info/

Hope you find this useful.
If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Hi @xactant we can do more hands on sections like transaction front running or rug pulling etc … but I do not really want to spread that knowledge to much since it can be used for bad as well.

Besides Flash Loans what other hands on DeFi related programming would you like to see>?

I came up with a cool copy trading but you can write your self … you can front run: defimaximalist.eth or other wales if you want. Or we can make a bot that automatically trades all coins that @ivan trades and front run it and doing 2x easy.

1 Like

Yes, Carlos!
I did misspell Zapper, thanks for the correction. I’ll checkout your favorite gas station.
Thanks for the tip. :slight_smile:

Kindly,
Keely

Zapper.fi hasn’t had any transactions since mid September. Or am I missing something?

1 Like

Probably you did not see the right arrow to check a next page of your transactions, mine also shows until September, but clicking the button, show me the next page of the historical transactions.

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like

I sure did! Thanks, again, Carlos!!

1 Like

what kinds of jobs in the crypto world can i get with a defi background?

https://about.v-id.org/contact/

So I just heard of this project, might not be really decentralized finance related but I would really like to hear some feedback from the community. It has me pretty excited. Especially in the NFT space.

Please let me know what you all think?!

@amadeobrands - tried using Aleth.io for some research, but it seems they haven’t updated anything at least since May. Is there another site you would recommend, just to keep up to date with what’s going in and to get an edge for yield hacking?

1 Like

It is clear DeFi is the future but still a long way to go. I work in auto insurance and it’s hard to imagine how certain functions such as filing a claim will work in the same way current DeFi insurance projects work.

I’ve been all over DeFi lately. I’ve gotten into Uniswap liquidity pools, I’m currently staking heavy amounts of ETH DOT KSM POLS and MAHA, I trade ETH on an almost daily basis and I use DAI to secure profits and maintain portfolio balance. I love this DeFi course, 101 and 201. Hope to see a 301 maybe haha.

1 Like

Revisiting this course again now. An interesting comparison. Amadeo shows the DeFi Pulse at the time of recording this course in late May or early June 2020:

And this is what it now looks like as of Jan 2nd, 2021:

And BTC is pumping to new All Time Highs… just broke through $32k USD.

5 Likes

I just staked a bunch of USDC on Cryto.com and will be making a 12% interest. My question is – Who is taking the other side of this trade? Why would somebody borrow in excess of 12% on this when they can find a better rate elsewhere? This is one of those ‘too good to be true’ situations. I’m not complaining, but I feel like I’m beating the system. Can I really trust this?

Have you heard of CoTrader? I have created a fund there.

And 11 days later… Wow…

Well xDai is a nice and cheap chain, honeyswap already provides some DeFi services.
It would be amazing if the price of bridging money were lower so we could start using a L2 Blockchain with lower fees.
Maybe we could start seeing some Bridge Lending.

ChainLink or other oracles to bridge of the current ETH-based majority of DeFi - yet maybe also on Cardano and Pokadot - to merge the banks CeFi legacy systems, including SWIFT, and traditional finance using Smart contracts to transact in stable coins to put self-driving bank ( or too, insurance companies) on the Blockchain .

When I review TCR, it seems to me akin to a wiki or database, yet as if the one with the original idea needing updating pays to post a topic on-blockchain chain where this architect keeps the knowledge up to date and as other interested parties want to do the the same, then everyone contributes/maintains to make each other more crypto

Thanks, for your great content, when I look back at the market cap of Defi back in 2020 and saw that today on Jan 2021 that Market cap went ballistic, I told myself, that this guy is a genius. I need to follow you more closely. Thanks for the course and I am waiting on another course.

1 Like

Mostly been looking into different staking platforms. Personally been using the mantra dao one for staking rfuel and used value defi for BSD which and BSDS but those tokens lost alot of value but the interest earned in the beginning was really good. My latest play was to pre stake my FWT on with Aubit that Ellios Trades mentioned. Also been trying to find new projects for potential airdrops.

Hi Amadeo,

Today is 08.02.2021 and DeFi Pulse shows the total value locked as $33.64 Billion Dollars with B!